October 18, 2013- 5pm – 9pm
At Whole Foods Market
750 N Martingale Rd Schaumburg, IL 60173
Ping Pong 4 OCD
- Come out to have fun & meet new people
- Gain greater awareness of OCD & be connected
- Keep up with your game & gain tournament experience
- Enjoy music & good food
- Support those in need with your participation
- Spend quality time with family in a fun environment
To REGISTER visit:
Interested in lending us your table?
Contact Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org 630-379-1444
Welcome to OCD Midwest’s website. I am pleased that you have come to this site to get some of the most up-to-date information that you can about OCD for yourself, your family, or your friends.
This site will give you a lot of information to utilize.
- First, there is a Find a Therapist section if you are looking for someone to treat your OCD. If you want to get listed as a provider on this site, please contact us via email and we will send you an application.
- There is a calendar that lists all of the support groups that we know of currently. If you know of another support group, please send an e-mail to Dr. Patrick B. McGrath.
- We will also have listings of up-to-date information about OCD, be it information about therapy techniques or research.
- If you are a consumer of OCD services (a person with OCD or a friend or family member of someone with OCD) and you are interested in getting on a consumer advisory board, please contact Dr. Patrick McGrath.
OCD Midwest’s mission is to bring information about OCD to the Midwest states of Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio, though we of course welcome all other states in the Midwest to utilize our information as well. We hope to be able to be a source of the most up-to-date information about OCD, OCD research, and fund raising opportunities for the OCD community.