We have the International OCD Foundation’s Annual OCD Conference coming to Chicago this year! We want to have a big presence there. A few things that OCD Midwest has done since the last Chicago conference in 2012:
- OCD Parent Support groups have opened in Hoffman Estates and Glenview
- OCD Case Consultation groups in Chicago and the suburbs
- A mini OCD Conference in Cleveland (help us pick a city for this coming year)
- An OCD Presentation in Cincinnati
- OCD support groups
- Articles in the International OCD Foundation quarterly OCD Newsletter
- Countless talks and trainings with great co-sponsors!
And, we want to do more. This year we will launch our Parent Advisory Board and our Scientific Advisory Board. We want people dedicated to the treatment and the advocacy needed for OCD. And, best of all, it is free to join these boards!! We want you and your help and your opinions. The most valuable thing to us is you and your time. So, help us continue to grow OCD Midwest. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago (visit www.ocd2016.org to view the schedule and register today!) and will have more details in the future about when our meeting will be.